Welcome to our resource bank. From downloadable posters and stickers, to top tips, facts and figures, to legal compliance documents, our bank has pulled together resources that can be used by staff and students alike to embed pro-environmental practices and behaviour within the University.
- Case studies – find out more about some of the work that Cambridge has undertaken around environment and energy.
- Cambridge's current performance – view a cribsheet of the latest facts illustrating Cambridge's performance in a number of areas.
- Facts and figures – a set of facts and figures for those tricky situations.
- Forms and templates – from application to compliance we have stored all our forms and templates here for easy access.
- Guidance documents – find guidance on a range of areas supported by the Environment and Energy Section.
- Posters and materials – downloadable posters and stickers to encourage work friends and colleagues to adopt positive environmental behaviours.
Please contact us on email@example.com if you have any ideas about things you would like to see here.